Terms & Conditions
By accessing the website https://caffevergnano.us, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If. You do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use of License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Atalanta Corp’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grand of a license, not a transfer to titles, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy materials
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Atalanta Corp’s website
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may. Be terminated by Atalanta Corp. at any ime. Upon terminating. Your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Atalanta Corp’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Atalanta Corp. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Atalanta Corp. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Atalanta Corp. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages or loss of data or profit, due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use materials on Atalanta Corp’s website, even If Atalanta Corp or Atalanta Corp. authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy Of Materials
The materials appearing on Atalanta Corp’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Atalanta Corp. does not warrant that any other of the materials on this website are accurate, complete or current. Atalanta Corp. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Atalanta Corp. does not make any commitments to update the materials.
Atalanta Corp. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement bu Atalanta Corp. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Atalanta Corp. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by then then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of NJ and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. Atalanta Corp. may change this privacy polity from time to time at Atalanta Corp’s sole discretion.